Click here for Swedish Medical Center Hospital's "Virtual Tour".
Click here to download our informative handbook on pregnancy.
You will need Adobe Acrobat to view this file. If you do not have Adobe Acrobat, please click here to download it for free to your computer.
ACOG Educational Information
The American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) publishes educational information for patient education. This information is designed as an aid topatients, and provides current information and opinions on subjects related to women's health. Below are links to specific topics; to view all of the materials available from ACOG, please visit the ACOG Frequently Asked Questions page.
To see a list of classes, events or to schedule a hospital tour:
• Why Do Baby's Movements Matter?
• Vaginal Delivery After Cesarean
• Pain Relief During Labor and Delivery
• Back Pain, Exercises to ease pain
Servings of Fish Recommendations
Caffeine Content in Foods and Beverages
Sources of Folic Acid and Folate
• LEEP, Excision of Cervical Dysplasia
• Stress Urinary Incontinence, Surgical Options
• Intrauterine Contraceptive Device
• Sterilization for Men and Women (permanent, irreversible contraception)
• Pelvic Support Problems (Cystocele, Rectocele, Uterine Prolapse)
• Bleeding, Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
• Infertility Evaluation: Diagnostic Procedures
• Female and Male Sterilization
• Perimenopause, Mid-life hormonal changes
• National Institutes of Health
• Centers for Disease, Control, and Prevention