Many women who live in Denver have come to Cherry Hills Midwifery, Obstetrics & Gynecology for the care they needed, and they’ve been very pleased with how the team of healthcare providers at the practice has treated them. Dr. Robert Gore, nurse practitioner Mindy Willits, and advanced practice nurse and nurse-midwife Alisa Sajadi are all heartily recommended by many of the women who come to their Englewood, Colorado practice.
Everyone on the team at Cherry Hills Midwifery, Obstetrics & Gynecology is highly trained in their field of medicine:
- Dr. Gore is a board-certified OB-GYN who has more than 32 years of experience
- Mindy Willits has more than 35 years of experience providing care as a nurse practitioner
- Alisa Sajadi is an advanced practice nurse and board certified nurse-midwife She has 14 years of clinical experience and has delivered over 1,000 babies in her career.
Thanks to their extensive training and experience, these three providers are able to offer a variety of services to women in the Denver area. Just a few of the obstetrical and gynecological services they provide include:
- teenage contraception and in-office permanent birth control
- reproductive endocrinology and infertility treatments
- well-woman care
- sexually transmissible infections treatments, Pap smears, and HPV testing
- gynecological surgery and laparoscopic surgery